Lil' Gem's Place

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Girls Aloud tonight - rock on lol

I feel bad that I have neglected my blog, I was doing so well too it would be a shame to forget it completely : (

Only a couple of weeks now until I am home for the summer however, looks like I won't get much of one as I will probably be in John Lewis working as much as I can, never mind it's got to be done. Trying to make the most of the sun at moment though, just waiting for Callum so a few of us can go read Harry Potter outside. I decided to re-read it (the 5th one that is, and the 6th after that) because I really can't remember anything that happens and when I read it the first time I was more worried about finishing it rather than concentrating on the story! Film is out soon I believe and the last book, exciting! AND.... pirates of the caribbean out on friday, can't wait!!!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend because it music festival in Ponty and Nami, brother and Hannah are coming to see Lost Prophets wahoo! Not quite sure how I'm going to squeeze everybody into my room, might have to go downstairs in the lounge as it may get a bit cramped.

Anyway, sun is calling so see you all soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home