Lil' Gem's Place

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My house next year!

So I don't blog for absolutely ages and then I decide to do 2 in one day hmmm....

Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you all about what I shall be doing next year. We've found a house in Cardiff (Cathys to be precise which is where all the students live) and it's about a 20min walk to the centre which is good. It has 6 bedrooms, including a loft bedroom, 2 bathrooms and an open style lounge and kitchen. And there's even a bit of a patio out back, all it needs is a bit of sweeping! Some of the houses we looked at... they were sooooo messy it was disgusting, I could never live like that although mum would probably choose to disagree with that.

Anyway, it's a nice house and it'll be so nice to have a proper lounge and TV where we can all chill (which is probably what we'll be doing most of the time as we won't have any money!)

So....

There's Polly, my best girl friend here apart from Danielle who isn't moving to Cardiff :'(



The Steve who will actually be in his final year so he'll bring some maturity to the house!



Dale, he's getting the big room but only because he DJ's so he has his decks (quite handy if we ever want a rave...)



Joey who can play guitar so we can sit around and sing Jack Johnson songs ;-)



And of course Alex, who is so Welsh I still find it hard to understand what he's saying sometimes

That's it folks, the people I'll be living with, let's hope we don't all fall out!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger KT said…

    Hmmm, your house looks to be a lot if fun!!

    Enjoy

    XX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home