Lil' Gem's Place

Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's been way too long...

Ok, so I haven't blog in aaaaaggges! Infact this is my first post in 2007, sorry bout that!

I just thought I would blog because I feel all inspired by the snow that we've had. I haven't seen snow like this since I lived in London so I must've been about 4 years old!!??

I went to bed last night and had been asleep for about an hour and someone knocked on my door at about 2am which woke me up. I ignored it at first but then I heard my friend Callum's voice and wondered what he was doing up in our corrider. So I got out of bed and everyone was looking out of the window and when I looked outside my fave looked like an excited kid. It was properly snowing and it looked magical lol! And everyone who had been out that night was outside playing in the snow! I would've gone outside but I was still half asleep and in my pjs but our boys were out there untill 4am- crazy!
So this morning when I woke up I looked outside and thought, 'yeh, I'm not going to my lecture today!' and I wasn't the only one. Instead me and Danielle went outside and took lots of photos and ended up in the middle of so many snowball fights it was so much fun!
I've put my photos on facebook but for those of you who aren't on that here's a few of my favourite....
This is the view outside of my room but the photo doesn't give it justice!

HAPPY SNOW DAY EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home