Lil' Gem's Place

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Innit Bruv...

Yeh, I'm still in my chav mood from last night. My friend Cat decided to get loads of people to go down the student union dressed as chavs, was really fun and we took over the place lol (look at the pics on facebook)! We even started a dance off and had a big influence on chav music being played.

Went to see 'Hot Fuzz' yesterday too, it definately didn't disappoint, I thought it was reeeaally good and the accents were hilarious although I don't think the people I went with fully appreciated the West Country accent.

I've been putting off a lot of work this week which is wrong of me I know but it's nearly the weekend so not much I can do about it now!

Gonna watch the LAST EVER 2 EPISODES OF THE OC tonight with the girls!!!! The end has arrived, I wonder how it will end and if it will be a rubbish finale which if I'm honest wouldn't surprise me. At least One Tree Hill is still going strong which if you don't watch you should.

Also, this weekend looks like I'll have another sleepless night following the stay-a-wake from last weekend. Me and my 24 friend fan Luke are gonna watch season 5 (fiiiinally) of 24 in, wait for it... 24 hours wahoo!!!! I hope I'll be able to stay awake cos it'll be after work so I'll be pretty tired but if it's as good as everybody has said then I'm sure I'll have no problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home