Lil' Gem's Place

Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogs are really good reads

This evening I've sort of done nothing really! Well that's not completely true, I've been reading thorugh everyone's blogs but started reading them from way back when they all started! It's really funny reading posts from ages back and remembering silly things so vividly! Tristan- you wrote proper essays man, but they were so fun to read! And Loz, you started yours from trying to comment on Tristan's! It's so weird cos I've been reading about stuff which I was there for but I never knew blogs existed so it was strange to read about all the cheapy Tuesday nights I'd been to and seeing pictures on Tom's blog from the car crash! I can't wait for a whole year to pass by so I can read them all over again!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger TommyDB said…

    Car crash?

    *blanked from memory*

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    i'm gonna look at the car crash ones!
    The problem is when you start reading everyones blogs the time just whizzes by and I'm usually supposed to be doing so work for church or school!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home