Lil' Gem's Place

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Here we go again...

Jill Norman's 7 favourite songs......

I found this really difficult because there's loads of different types of music that I like.

1. Praise you by fat boy Slim- I don’t really know but every time I hear it I want to sing it and it makes me feel happy lol, I just love it!

2. ABC easy as 123 by the Jackson 5- because that one reminds me of when I was in my teens dancing in the school at lunch time

3. Samba Pa Ti by Santana- its just really good music

4. Summer breeze by Isley Brothers- It was in the charts one summer when I stayed at my friend’s in Kingsbridge in the summer holidays in my teens and I fell in love!!!!

5. Yesterday by Paul McCartney- because there’s been times in my life where the words have just summed up how I felt

6. Uncontained by Curious by Design- because I like the ending (in a good way!), the way it builds up. The words encourage me when I feel like I'm the only one believing in my work place and family (except for Gemma, Andrew and mum!)

7. Songbird by Eva Cassidy- she has an amazing voice

I think everyone's been tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home