Lil' Gem's Place

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ssssh please!

I love music, don't get me wrong but when you're on a bus full of people who are all different it means that not everybody is going to like the same taste in music. So I find it really annoying when you get some people who think it's really cool to play their hip-hop music (sorry Sam!) so loud that it drowns out the music you're trying to listen to on your headphones! I mean c'mon, buy yourself some cheapy headphones so I don't have to listen to it too!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    haha, i done that the other week, me and my chav mate lucy, we were on da back of da bus playin alot of rap music out loud on her loud phone and it was soooo quite on da bus!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger TommyDB said…

    It was probably the bus driver, and it was probably GWR.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home