Lil' Gem's Place

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jill Norman's answers...

(this tagging thing could go on forever!)

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. Receptionist at an Opticians
2. Hotel Receptionist
3. Waitress
4. Dishwasher in a fish & chip shop as a teenager

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Room with a view (zzzzzzzzz)
2. Billy Elliot
3. When a Man loves a Woman
4. It’s a wonderful life

Four Places I have lived:

1. Paignton
2. Redland
3. Westbury-on-trym
4. Wimbledon

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Parkinson
2. Friends
3. What not to wear
4. Masterchef

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Austria
2. Cyprus
3. Venice
4. Torquay

Four websites I visit daily:

1. (let’s see…
2. she doesn’t have an email address…
3. and she doesn’t go on the internet…
4. and she doesn’t know how to use the computer)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Baked Alaska
2. Salad
3. Cashew nuts
4. Kiwi fruit

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Venice
2. Walking along the beach
3. Having a nice meal in a restaurant
4. Anywhere

Four poeple I am tagging:

1. Larry (via Sam’s blog)
2. Sue (via Sam’s blog)
3. Nessa (via someone’s blog)
4. My mum (Rita)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    wow jill is blogging! mucho impressivo!

    baked alaska????? what is that?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger TommyDB said…

    Excellent. Rita's answers next pls. :D

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gem said…

    No Jill is giving Gemma the answers to blog! Apparently baked alaska is sponge, sometimes with fruit with ice cream on top and then merange and you put it in the oven but the ice cream stays cold!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home