Lil' Gem's Place

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've been tagged

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. ummm, I worked in a primary school for a week as work experience..
2. ummmmmm, a dance teacher! (does that count??)
3. I worked at Sainsbury’s in the café- it was horrible!
4. Now work for John Lewis in stock admin/cash office

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. 10 Things I hate about you
2. The Matrix
3. Aladin
4. Pirates of the Caribbean

Four Places I have lived:

1. Patchway
2. Wimbledon
3. Surrey
4. Westbury-on-trym

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Friends
2. The OC
3. 24
4. Malcolm in the Middle

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Paignton
2. Disney Land Paris
3. Pathos (Cyprus)
4. Newquay

Four websites I visit daily:

1. google.com
2. theplacewherelozzais.blogspot.com
3. other blogs!
4. seetickets.com (don’t look at this daily but can’t think of anything else)

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Pasta
3. Pizza
4. Chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Watching 24 with Dan
2. In bed (a nice new one which isn’t as old as I am!)
3. Back in Manchester with my mates
4. On a beach with Seth Cowen :-P

Four solids I am tagging:

1. Nami
2. Daza
3. Sam
4. Babz (please blog Babz!??)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    10 things i've heard about you? Man i am out of touch - i've never heard of it.

    nice blog precious

    Big Ahh for the dan bit! AHHHHHHH

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger TommyDB said…

    1. Watching 24 with Dan
    2. In bed


    ... couldn't resist! Sorry!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Gem said…

    LOL, trust you Tom!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    10 things i hate about you actually lol, nice 1 gem lol xx

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Timmay!! said…

    thats interesting. i dont really get why you did every thing in 4s -am i missing something here? - but there you go.
    aladdin has 2 'd's by the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home