Lil' Gem's Place

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sorry to drag this out, last one I promise!

This is Rita's...

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. in a nursery
2. school cook
3. worked in a confectioners for a while
4. a nurse at the BRI

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Dr Zhivago
2. Pride & prejudice
3. Sound of music
4. Room with a view

Four Places I have lived:

1. Birmingham
2. Goodrington
3. Paignton
4. Bristol

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Holby City
2. Casualty
3. Doctors
4. Masterchef

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Clevedon when I was little
2. Switzerland
3. Romania
4. Paignton

Four websites I visit daily:

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Cadbury’s milk chocolate
2. Roast
3. Gooey sweets
4. Ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In the sun
2. Heaven
3. With the youth!
4. In front of a coal fire so it’s nice and warm… with some chocolates and a cup of tea… and watching Holby City

Four poeple I am tagging:

1. Nigel
2. Neil
3. Simon
4. Jane

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    awww, we love u rita!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Mafia! said…

    Awww!! So cool!!! I think Rita should have her own blog :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home